Deposits sent to a closed bank account or canceled debit card may be held by your bank until you contact them, or your bank may also issue a check to the address they have on file for you. You will need to contact your financial institution directly to figure out the next steps.

If the debit card number you used has changed but the bank account is still active, the funds may be returned to your Solo account. If they are, you can deposit them by connecting a new debit card or bank account.

Did this answer your question?